Nowadays, FPGA-based firmware solutions are available for the economic realization of hardware functions. This makes it possible to implement both an enormous integration density and minimal power dissipation in the smallest possible space.
Our firmware development process is supported by state-of-the-art VHDL-based design, synthesis and simulation tools.
These firmware development skills are at your disposal:
- Complex FPGA/CPLD firmware
- PCI / PCI Express connection
- Gigabit Ethernet, SATA and ATM interfaces
- Realization of customer-specific interfaces
- FPGA applications with integrated microprocessors
- FPGA-based signal processing (FFT, filters)
- FPGA-based image processing
- Language: VHDL / Verilog
Think Differently –
Successfully Implement Solutions